iQ 360 is looking for a senior web designer and front end developer in its Honolulu office to work with our fun and talented creative team. We are serious about producing quality work and delivering outstanding results. The synergistic approach that we have towards each client makes us unique to the market. We are a fast-growing integrated marketing firm with a roster of clients that encompass iconic brands.
Senior web designer and front end developer needs to be competent in all areas of the website process with skills to manage the entire life of a website project from conception to launch. Senior web designer and front end developer will lead the design and development process of a website by working with a team of content writers and back end developers. In addition to meeting project and budget goals, the position will require expertise to solve any problem with the form and function of a website by instituting best practices and addressing any issues that arise.
- A well-rounded design and development professional who manages all client facing and internal communication aspects of website and graphic design projects
- Able to manage website projects from start to completion, leading the discovery phase with clients and creating sitemaps, wireframes and design
- 5+ years of UX, UI and front end development experience, portfolio of sample projects highlighting design for web based applications, mobile applications & consumer facing web sites and/or applications
- Proficient in a wide range of CMS platforms (WordPress, Squarespace, etc.)
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to document and explain website elements, overall architecture, and implementation details.
- Full understanding of website best practices to identify website problems and offer sound solutions
- Able to adhere to client budgets and schedules
- Print design and video editing a plus